Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ttfn

I have 5 followers!!!! Yippee! Okay fine, I have 4 since I am my own follower. I don't count, but you guys do! Now that I have "followers", I feel I must leave a note telling you I'm going on vacation for the rest of the summer. *cricket cricket* AHEM, for those of you that give a hootnanny....I'll be back to the blog world in August. My vacation destination doesn't have internet or reliable cell service. No, it's not a padded room at the loony bin, although I might enjoy that peace and quiet. I'll be in the wonderful mountains of Virginia visiting my family. My hubby will be right here at home working diligently on his honey-do list. Or he dang well better be if he knows what is good for him. :) So Tata for now!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking "Virginia" is code word for loony bin. It's ok, we love you anyway. We'll be here when you get back, I'll water your plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly, goodness knows my husband won't! Would you like to come to "Virginia" with me? I bet our rooms would match! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, you've already have 8 followers, well, where do you spend your vacation, I am eager to hear about your stories on the way. Greetings from China and I wish you can make a visit to my blog to share with my tour experience. Wish you everything be OK!

    ReplyDelete