Saturday, June 4, 2011

it just needs a ruffle

This before and after is a bit behind. But hey, I just started this new DIY blog and you can forgive me, right? When we found out baby #3 was a girl, it was decorating time!!! The nursery had been an airplane theme for 2 boys, now I was planning a major overhaul into the land of pink, ruffles, and foo foo. I started with the rocking chair. Here is the airplane theme, very cute, but I couldn't just add a ruffle....
I left the fabric and pad as is and just covered it with the slipcover I made. I'm not the best seamstress ever, my apologies, but I try! And yes, I am aware that my photography skills need some work. Recognize the fabric from the toy box redo?

2 comments:

  1. That is just precious - and congratulations on the baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete