Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy father's day!!!

Yep, as usual I'm late. Better late than never? Maybe I'm reeeeally early for next Father's Day....yes that's it! Anyhoo....my handsome husband woke up to this-
I love, love, love the pictures that Tonya at A Moment In Time Photography did, they turned out beautifully!! The kiddos weren't terribly cooperative, she was so patient! The boys made the "DAD ROCKS" paperweight. I found the tutorial for that here, super easy!
The jar you see is filled with Reese's Pieces. "Big Guy" wrote the label- "We love you to pieces." :)
I traced the kids hands and stacked them on construction paper to cover a Valentine's Day Scrabble box. The bottom of the inside is a heart shaped Scrabble board so we picked out letters to spell each kid's name and attached them with booger glue. What is booger glue? I'll pretend you didn't ask that. I honestly have no idea of it's proper name but it's like a gelatin-y thin glue that you can stick and unstick, kind of like gel clings. Sorry, got sidetracked there. Carry on. Inside the box was this-
and these (filled in of course)-
I found those here. Some of the answers from my kids were pretty funny. My six-year-old "Big Guy" says his Dad weighs 99 pounds "because that's a lot", my three-year-old "Tiny Skinny Man" says it makes Dad happy when he drinks water. I dunno, weirdos.

No comments:

Post a Comment